Carmax

Thanks Jon but its not a text box.

I created a NAME BOX which is like a field in Excel. Many of my formulas in
the worksheet are based on this NAME BOX. CurrMonth is the NAME BOX which is
a drop down list including all months in a calendar year.

If CurrMonth = Jan then many of my formulas will act a certain way. Many of
my formulas on the worksheet will act differently based on every month
selected.

I want to add the Current Month or the NAME BOX called CurrMonth into a
graph or footer so I can tell what month's data is being represented. Here
is one of my formulas that references the NAME BOX CurrMonth -
=HLOOKUP(CurrMonth,$S$3:$AD$42,6,FALSE)

Here is another formula =CM
"Jon Peltier" wrote:

You mean a text box? Select and copy it, select the chart, and paste.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Carmax wrote:

I have created a name box in Excel named CurrMonth and I want to add this to
a chart or footer. Any ideas?