Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default How to seperate an EXCEL from an Outlook message

Try hitting the envelope next to the save option on your toolbar.

"Robert Judge" wrote:

I was going to use the "SEND" function in EXCEL to send a worksheet by email.
I decided not to send it. I want to edit the worksheet first. However, I
now find that when I open the worksheet, it has become attached to a draft
OUTLOOK message.

I want to revert the worksheet to its previous state, as a stand-alone
worksheet that is not attached to an Outlook email message. How can I
accomplish this? I will appreciate advice.