Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PerplexedinKY PerplexedinKY is offline

Default Information in Mutiple Workbooks Not Displaying in my Recap Sheet

Good Morning,

I have several different workbooks that contain monthly information. I am
trying to create file that shows a recap of the 12 months on one seperate
workbook. I have been using indirect( ) references in order to cut down on
my data entry. The problem that I have run into, is that the data will not
display unless the individual workbooks are open. Is there anyway around
this problem? I have thought about using access but it is not feasbile as I
have multiple users entering data into these sheets from different locations.