Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default How to restrict a repeating background image in Excel sheet ?

That is the way a background in Excel works. You can either restrict the
print area to the area covered by the image(s) you want to use (as setting a
range that only includes the left-most images down the sheet, or

Search Excel HELP for "Mimic a Watermark" which will give you instructions
on how to insert the image into the header of the worksheet to use more like
you are expecting.

"wolfhyun" wrote:

All

I set a background image in Excel sheet.

Specifically,I used Format - Sheet - Background function.

But, Once I set the background image, it repeat right & down way unlimitedly.

How can I restric this repeatation to one way (row or column) or several
times ?