Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default no updates prompt at opening and save changes at closing

Do you want the workbook to close and save or just close without saving?

This code will save the workbook with changes and no prompt.

ActiveWorkbook.Save
End Sub

This wiill close with no save and no prompt.

ThisWorkbook.Saved = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:30:01 -0800, Shariq
wrote:

I couldn't find anything in this regard on help menu, but if it is possible
in excel, I'd like to know if I can make a book which when closing shouldn't
ask for save changes or is it really not possible, I'd appreciate any replies
in this regard.

SHARIQ

thanks in advance