Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jerry W. Lewis Jerry W. Lewis is offline

Default Slight Difference in Calculation Between Spreadsheet and VBA

The most likely explanation for discrpancies in that range is that you have
declared some variables "As Single". If the problem persists after changing
"Single" to "Double", then post your code.

Jerry

"Clint Schwartz" wrote:

I am writing some functions in vba after performing the calculations on a
spreadsheet. When I compare the results, it consistently appears that the
output from the vba function is not as accurate. It seems to lose accuracy
once you get to the 7th or 8th significant digit. Does anyone know why this
happens? Thanks!!