Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] atarumorooka@yahoo.com is offline

Default Excel data filter collapses rows even after I select show all!?!?!?

Sorry but sometimes I don't understand if it is me or Excel....?!
I have set the usual Automatic Data Filter and now I have those
beautiful select at the top of the page.
I select a filter and naturally Excel collapse rows so to show only my
desired values.
THEN...I select show all in the select form of the same column and I
again have all the rows...BUT at the end of the data (imagine I have 60
rows of data) so from 61 to 70 (and I don't understand why 70!) rows
are collapsed. And not hided but collapsed...I have to take one by one
with my mouse and enlarge the. Of course if I go to the main menu,
data, show all they appear again. From 71 everything is fine.
I don't understand why...!?!?
Am I missing something? Where is the trick? Do I need some holidays?
Thank you.
Ataru