Gordon

acraig wrote:
I need a BASIC lesson on how to take the data in one cell in File A, and copy
the data to a different cell in file B. I have no problem copying worksheet
to worksheet, but file to file, I am missing something. I am hoping can be
done with a formula, as I don't have a clue about macros.

If this is just one cell or a range of cells you are talking about,
highlight the cell or range in File A, Right-click, choose Copy. Open
File B, but your cursor on the cell you want to copy to, right-click,
select Paste. And Robert is your mother's brother.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk