CyberTaz

Margaret-

May vary depending on version of Excel, but try;

1) FileSend ToMail Recipient

2) AFAIK you cannot "export the data directly" into any type of existing
file. Use FileSave As and choose the preferred format from the Save As Type
list below File Name to create a new file of that type.

Hope this is useful, but you should check back for other replies |:)

"Margaret" wrote:

I have an excel workbook containing many sheets, of which I wish to export
the data residing on one worksheet only. I would like to know how to do 2
things.
1) export the data into an email so that it appears as flat text, not an
embedded picture, so that I am able to have a robot scrape the data to go
into an HTML ODBC. There will be approx 6 columns by 60 lines and the
workbook has many macros embedded in it.
2) export the data directly into an HTML ODBC
I am not a developer, but asking the questions for one, so appreciate layman
terms if possible, but happy to accept any and all help.
Thanks :)