Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] donna.willis@britsoc.org.uk is offline

Default USE DATA FROM TEXT BOX IN A CELL - PLEASE HELP

Hi there

I'm using Excel 2000 on a W2K machine. I'm putting together a form
where I need quite a large field for up to 250 words - which surpasses
the allowed visible/printable characters for a cell (cell is merged
across 3 columns). So, after surfing these waters, I came across the
possible solution of using a text box instead. However, I'm now
stumped as to how to transfer the information in the text box into a
data capture cell sitting behind the main data entry form. Can someone
please help me as so far I've been unsuccessful in solving his problem
so far.

Many thanks.

Donna