Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Throwme A Frigginbone Throwme A Frigginbone is offline

Default Rolling 12 week calculations

I am trying to establish a 12 week rolling sum of cells on multiple
worksheets (1st qtr, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th) that will display on a Summary
worksheet. I am thinking this , On the Summary sheet I have a =today cell,
which will correspond to a column heading. I want it to calculate the past 12
weeks from the date "Today", which may span 2 worksheets.
My brain is not working right at the moment, so any ideas would be
appreciated. If more info is required, please reply and I will fill in the
blanks. Thanks!!