Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Deanery Phil Deanery Phil is offline

Default Sort order not being matched in pivot table

Thanks - not ideal for the table I want to present but I can see how it would
be useful for some other instances. Does seem a bit daft that something as
powerful as Excel gets so easily confused though...

I chucked it all into Crystal and customised the column headers from there
in the end - a bit OTT normally but I've been asked to put all the reports
into Crystal so the reports can update in real time as the data updates.

Thanks!

Phil

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I'd change my data.

I'd include as many leading 0's as I needed to make all the entries have the
same format:

01-03
or
001-003