CyberTaz

Helo-

Which version of Excel? Shouldn't mak much difference, but it may.

When you go to paste, are you selecting more than one cell? Are you
double-clicking a cell before pasting?

Any other facts would be helpful |:)

"Lady Layla" wrote:

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. I need to copy several cells from one
sheet and paste on other sheets. I copy, then when I go to the other sheet,
there is no paste option available. The file and sheets are not protected. The
cells are not merged. Paste option is available for copy and paste within a
sheet.

I am trying to copy and paste values not formulas or hyperlinks.

Has anyone seen this before and any idea why this is occurring?

Thanks

LL