Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default Additional column in excel downloaded template.

Bobby donwloaded a template, as he explained. He then wanted an additional 2
columns on this invoice. The scenario is that either the original pair of
columns (Col C & D) or the pair of new columns (Col E & F) could contain
values, which he would like to calculate in his Total column (now Col G).
Therefore, if Col C<"" calculate the value of C*D, else if E<"", calculate
the value of E*F. I suggested the following formula, which he is happy with

=IF(AND(C17="",E17=""),"",IF(C17<"",C17*D17,E17*F 17))
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"bobby02169" wrote:

I downloaded a template from microsoft office "service invoice with tax
calculations".I would like to add two additional columns too this template
and have them multiply.ex. currently E=C X D,i would like it to be G=CxDxExF.
If i did not explain this good enough,please reply to this or i can email
the invoice template I can be reached at hotmal.com
Thanks
Bobby