Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default how do I identify statistical outliers with excel?

In Outlook Express
toolsaccountsnewsaddnewsmsnews.microsoft.com

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
oups.com...
Jon Peltier wrote:
For the newsreader-impaired, the MS web interface is not the best
newsreader

You get no argument from me. I use it only as a last resort and only
because I have not set up any other news reader on my computer.

PS: I wrote:
If I duplicated the title exactly, most news readers with
"threading" capability will make my posting look like a response [....].
[.... V]iewing the original posting another way, I just discovered that
the title is at least "how do I identify statistical outliers with excel
in". I
suspect there is more after the word "in".

My mistake. In my rush to get off the computer earlier, I misread the
UI. The word "in" is not part of the original title. However, the
original title does not have "?" after the word "excel". My bad!