Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kassie kassie is offline

Default A note of appreciation

This is a great forum, which brings together people from all over the world!
I wish to thank each and every person who has ever participated in this forum
too!
--

Kassie Kasselman

"Gatsby" wrote:

I concur with that, Jackel! Well done to everyone.

"jackel" wrote:

I havent posted many needs but have learned so much from everyone, from
just reading various requests for help. A forum like this in my opinion
should be used to set the standard for all that will follow. I just
want to thank everyone for the time they spend helping others expand
their knowledge and grow. I wish this could be read by everyone,
because I know there are many others that feel the same way.

Thanks again!

--
jackel