Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Randoo Randoo is offline

Default Cell 255 Character - Error Mail merge to MS word.

Greetings,

I am having difficulties with extracting data from an excel cell with data
255 char. in length when i use the mailmerge function.... The info. in MS

word is truncated to 255 in length... please help!!

I am kind of newbee for with database with large amount of info..... I have
spent 100hours in collection info. and designing the current database. Be
good if someone can give me suggestion.

I have little knowledge in VBA also (i might need to learn about it however
if that's the only quick fix to the problem.

Thank you in advance :)
Randoo