Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default Is this possible?

Or, just select the word Saturday in the formula bar and change it's font
color and/or size to be different than the rest of the string........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
It's not possible to change the fill color this way.

But you could put a rectangle from the Drawing Toolbar over the word,

remove the
border and color it green. But it's an ugly workaround.

moe wrote:

So sorry, I messed up my previous post. I would like to highlight the
background of one word only contained in a cell. For example, my cell
content is: Today is Saturday. I want the word Saturday to appear with

green background (as if I manually highlighted it with a marker). Can

anyone
tell me how to do this? Thank you!

--

Dave Peterson