Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hope Hope is offline

Default Customize dialog box

When I left-click to open for some ODD reason
I am getting a box with a plus sign inside of the box.

When I right-click I am getting a message stating "What's This?"

In order for me to proceed, I need to correct whatever it is of my
left-click and right-click problems.

Do you know OR have any knowledge of what I need to do in order for me to
proceed after ToolsCustomize?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

I will give an example for one item, the so and so forth I'll leave to you.

ToolsCustomize.

Now move your cursor up to File and leftt-click to open.

Right-click on New and you will get a list of these options.....along with
others.

Text only(always)
Text only(in menus)
Image only

Make your choice and close out.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:46:00 -0800, Hope wrote:

I want to delete the picture next to the command in the Customize Dialog Box.
To make clear on what I mean by deleting THE PICTURE next to the command.

Go to the View TAB in Microsoft Excel - then select Toolbars - scroll down
to & select Customize - once it open up then click on the Command TAB

The picture is located to the left of the word (NEW, OPEN, SAVE and so on
and so forth).

That is the picture I am referring to delete.

Thanks in Advance