Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
teddy0bear teddy0bear is offline

Default Tricky Macro

I need help making my stealthy macro even stealthier.

I want the macro to find a row where if column C is less then or equal to 90
and column A does not contain the words "Huzza" or "Rock On" it will copy the
contents of column B to column C. Now, i know that there will be come cases
where the info copied into column C from B will sometimes still be equal or
greater to 90 so i need to either make this little code run only once or put
a nice little if column B equals column C don't run. Or...something.

Is this possible? Do i just do a bunch of loops or ???
Your insight would be most valuable