Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default copy and paste special question

You're Very welcome, I'm glad that you got it to work

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"tweacle" wrote in message

Sandy Mann Wrote:
tweacle,

Assuming that there is no other data below the data that you want to
copy
then try the Macro:

Sub CopyIt()

Dim LasteRow As Long
Dim LastaRow As Long

LastaRow = Sheets("Sheet2").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
LasteRow = Sheets("Sheet2").Cells(Rows.Count, 5).End(xlUp).Row

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate

Sheets("Sheet2").Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(LastaRow, 1)).Copy
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A2").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues,
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False

Sheets("Sheet2").Range(Cells(2, 5), Cells(LasteRow, 5)).Copy
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("B2").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues,
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False

Application.CutCopyMode = False

Sheets("Sheet1").Activate

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"tweacle"
wrote in message
...-

I have copied some data over using copy and paste special and trying
find a easy way to continue on sheet i.e I have on sheet 1 cell a2
copied from sheet 2 cell a2 and sheet 1 cell b2 copied from sheet 2
cell e2. what im trying to do is to be able to copy the copy and
paste
special formula on. Therefore sheet 1 a3 is from sheet 2 a3 and sheet
1
b3 is from sheet 2 cell e3. I want to be able to copy the columns
down
so I dont have to copy and paste special every cell. Can anyone help?

--
tweacle -

Brilliant Many Thanks

--