Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cheeser83 cheeser83 is offline

Default MROUND

Thatnks for the tips! After reviewing the answers, I got what you
meant. I hid the rows and it worked fine. Thanks again!!

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On 5 Jan 2007 08:25:02 -0800, "cheeser83" wrote:

This (and the other answer) makes since. However, the sheet I
currently have is already maxed out on size for printing ease. If I
have another group of cells with the real numbers in them, I would be
adding another sheet when it is printed out which just can't happen. I
guess what I need is a way of displaying a rounded number but not
actually using it in any functions. Sort of like when you format a
cell to display $23.00 instead of $23.21. But I need it to show 1500
instead of 1622.

Your argument against Dave's solution does not make sense. There is no
requirement that cells added on a different or the same sheet be printed.

But if size really is an issue (and it does not sound as if it is from what you
write), you could implement my other suggestion which would be to have the SUM
formula act on the original data. This might entail using an array formula, or
the SUMPRODUCT worksheet function.
--ron