Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default FIND command

Are you familiar with Data Filter Autofilter........
very handy for locating items within a column....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Paul Blarmy" wrote:

Hi

Are there any ways to configure the behaviour of the 'FIND' search box? I
edit large files containing product numbers and descriptions and use the
find command to quickly locate an item by its part number. The only problem
then is that I have to close the FIND box before I can do anything on the
spreadsheet. I then have to open the FIND box again, input my search and
then close again before continuing.

Is there a way to keep the FIND box open and available whilst still able to
work on the spreadsheet without having to close and reopen every time?

TIA