Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default sum

My posting was in response to OP's post saying he had fixed the problem so it is
obvious I knew "he did".

You were right the numbers were stored as text. Once I fixed that then the
formulars worked. Thank you

Did you think my post was written in a sarcastic manner?

It was a genuine thank you.

Gord

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:43:09 -0000, "Bob Phillips" wrote:

He did ... 26 minutes before you posted <G

.. .
Thanks for letting us know you're sorted out and the fix you needed.

Gord