Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pablo Cardellino II Pablo Cardellino II is offline

Default transition keys locked on

Hi,

the transition keys were unchecked by default, but suddenly (I'should
have done something I don't know) they begun to appear checked. Every
time I open Excel I must go up to Tools Options, Transition, and
unchek the checbox (I guess these are the words in English: my Excel is
in Portuguese). The default setting doesn't change by doing this: next
time I must do it again. I have looked for a template with XLT
extension but I haven't found the proper one. I've performed several
searches within the windows registry, and nothing...

Does anybody know how I could fix this annoying setting?

Thank you very much.

Pablo Cardellino
Florianópolis, Brazil