Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default MROUND

On 5 Jan 2007 08:13:44 -0800, "cheeser83" wrote:

Hello,

I am using the MROUND function to display a series of number like 1622
as 1500. The problem I am having is that I am summing all of these
cells and it sums the newly rounded number. What I would like to
happen is the individual cells to display the rounded number but have
the cell with the SUM in it display the sum of the actual, unrounded
number. Is there a way to do this? Any help is much appreciated.

You will need to edit your SUM formula to refer to cells with unrounded
information.

Whether it is simpler to keep these values in a separate area on your
worksheet, or recompute from the raw data, is one of the decisions to make.
--ron