JulieD

Hi John

glad it helped ... the nest IF one is just touch more difficult and i think
i'll leave it for a responder who actually knows something about forecasting
amounts as i hate "re inventing the wheel" and i'ld probably make a square
one anyway in this case.

just wondering what part of the world you're in as it's only 3.45pm here

Cheers
julieD

"John Simons" wrote in message
Julie:
You are awesome! That was just the workaround that I needed. Now if we
can just work out that nested IF statement issue, I can go to bed! Thanks
for your prompt and perfectly targeted responses.

John

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi John

you can't, but check out
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font
for a work-around

Cheers
JulieD

"John Simons" <John wrote in message
I have an Excel file that has in-cell drop-down lists configured in a
worksheet for data validation. The font size on the drop-down list is
too
small to be read easily. How do you change that font size?