Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Mike is offline

Default Highlight cell with lower number than one on another sheet

Conditional formatting will do what you want. Set up as Cell value - is less
then and then click the small icon to the right of the next field. The wizard
will minimise and you can then navigate to any sheet or cell in the workbook.
Maximise the wizard again by re-clicking the icon.

Mike

"k1ngy" wrote:

I have a sheet with peoples task times that are averaged and the totals all
in another sheet. On this sheet is the average from them totals. I need a way
of highlighting on the first sheet any cells that have a figure greater than
on the totals sheet.
I have seen about conditional formatting but dont know how to connect to
another sheet
Any help,
Steve.