Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harry H. Harry H. is offline

Default How to Display "Sorted by..." Message on Printout

Thanks Chuck,

I try these avenues...

"CLR" wrote:

If the sorting is done by macro, it could be incorporated there with the
sorting commands........otherwise, you might just give the Users in a frozen
header some buttons to re-sort as they wish

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Harry H." wrote:

We analyze printouts of our work data based on several sort criteria (all
entered into the spreadsheet). To keep the executives oriented when they view
the different sorts of the spreadsheet, I'd like to automate adding the sort
criteria to each report as it is printed by printing a phrase such as "Sorted
by Deliverable." (or "Due Date," etc.)

I'd like to avoid manually editing the spreadsheet prior to each printout to
reflect how it was sorted because of the high risk of "operator error." Is
there a method to have this automatically added to the printout to reflect
the last sort?