Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DallasLDY DallasLDY is offline

Default EDate Unrecognized When Spreadsheet Opened Again

And one thing I left out. It doesn't correct the error when I re-activate
the Analysis Tool Pack. I have to highlight EDate, click the Function
button, and the click okay. Only then do I get the calculations back.

"Dave F" wrote:

One thing to check would be to make sure calculation is set to automatic. Go
to Tools--Options--Calculations and see if it's set to automatic calculation
mode.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"DallasLDY" wrote:

I have several spreadsheets and I made changes to a LOT of formulas using the
EDate function. I have the Analysis Tool Pack add-in checked in Excel. It
all worked fine yesterday.

Today, if I open the ss, I get the #NAME error. I have to go to Add Ins,
uncheck the Analysis Tool Pack, hit okay, then go back and re-activate it in
order to make my formula calculate. I save and close the spreadsheet, and I
open it again with the same error.

Is this a bug or does anyone know what is going on? Please help. I have
used this function in about 200 ss's in about 50 fields per ss!

These ss's are shared, and I've asked everyone who uses them to activate the
add-in. Can you help me?