Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default excel 2000 and excel 2003

Are your OS display resolutions on the new PC the same as old PC?

Is the printer and driver on the new PC the same as old PC?

If not, you will probably have problems, but not any fault of Excel's.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:07:01 -0800, Newbie123 wrote:

All my spreadsheets that have been made in excel 2000 don't print out in
excel 2003 as they do in excel 2000.
The margins are off and the page breaks blend into the next page. I got a
new PC and it has office 2003 and all my excel files from my old PC have this
problem. Is this a known issue when moving from 2000 to 2003?