Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Matthew Cavagnaro Matthew  Cavagnaro is offline

Default "Ranges" in charts

This is the chart I have made so far:

http://www.mattloaf1.com/chart1.jpg

It is used to track the scores of employees on a personality test, and
is broken down into several categories. Each category has an
acceptable range of scores, indicated by the bar chart (the visible
portion is the 2nd part of a 'stacked' bar chart.. I made the first
part invisible so it appears that the 2nd part is floating). This
range I have indicated is the old acceptable range... I also wish to
show a new acceptable range on top of this old range. In some cases,
the old and new ranges overlap. However hard I've tried, I have not
been able to get these two ranges to show up together, either on top of
each other or directly next to each other. Any suggestions on how I
might achieve this?

Thanks in advance for your help.