Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default Excel 2003 Line Chart Question

I'm working with an excel file that has a line chart in a different sheet of
the workbook. The data being used for the charts has an If statement that
returns nothing if the results of two cells are less than 0. As the
spreadsheet gets updated the formula the results in the cells change from 0
to actual values.

What I'm looking to do is to get the Line Chart not to Plot the empty cells.
I have tried copying just the values from the formula but it does not work.
I hae tried changing the options in the Chart tab in the Options menu, but it
does not work. The only way I can get it to stop Plotting the cells with 0
in it is by deleting everything from those cells.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,