Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Juan Juan is offline

Default Data Validation; List

Thanks to everyone. I used the offset method first, and it worked, now I will
try Debra's other method...

Best regatds... Juan

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

See Debra Dalgleish's instructions for Dependent Lists:

Does that help?

Post back with any questions.
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Juan" wrote:

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me here.

Is there a way I can make a Data Validation on one cell but changing the
allowable data depending on another cell? Like when you choose a state in one
cell and then the next cell's allowable data is narrowd down to the cities
available on that state? I wan't to do something similar with Store
Departments and the Sellers in each department.

Thanks to everyone in advance...

Cheers, Juan