Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
IUStacey IUStacey is offline

Default Shortcuts to toolbar icons?

Sorry- Office 2007.

"John Bundy" wrote:

What program and version are you referring to?

-John
is helpful.

"IUStacey" wrote in message
After reading some of the questions on the topic, I fear I know the answer
my question already but I thought I would throw it out there in hopes that
may be wrong.
I used to be able to add icons that were not already in the menu to the
toolbars but now it looks like my only option is to add them to the Quick
Access toolbar. For example I used to have an icon for "Paste Formats" in
my
Edit toolbar. Now I notice that I have to copy, go to the Home Menu, Drop
down the "Paste" menu, Select Paste Special, then select Paste Formats
from
the dialog. I thought the purpose of the ribbon was to simplify and
reduce
clicks.
I've added it to the QAcc toolbar but it's not exactly ideal.
Thanks.