Mark P

Default Using Group Mode in Excel...Cursor behavior.

Does anyone know how to get the cursor to jump to the same exact location
within a worksheet when switching between multiple worksheets within a single
workbook in Excel. In Lotus I used to be able to do this by selecting "group
mode". I am using Office 2003. I have tried holding down the "control" key
and clicking on the multiple tabs for the various worksheets that I want to
be in group mode, but when I do this, the contents of the cell that I am in
get copied to the other worksheets.