Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
been drilbled to 2007 been drilbled to 2007 is offline

Default thanks

from my heart, i really thank you Biff,

you are a very helpful guy...

i never thought that my previous post "how to count easily" extremely
requires a monster formula..
i thought counting upwards is easy...sorry again for the changed guidelines
in my previous post. But i do believe you can help me with the right angelic
formula.

with or without guarantee, its not a problem anymore, just believe in you is
enough...

wishing you more power for 2007.
romelsb

"T. Valko" wrote:

Here's the problem......

Every time someone replies to one of your posts you then follow-up and
change the conditions. The "new" conditions of your last post are
*EXTREMELY* complicated. I don't use that phrase very often! Any solution to
your last post is going to be a true "monster" formula. I haven't even
attempted it.

I'll take another look at it tonight. No guarantees!

Biff