Jon Peltier

Travis -

I have a rudimentary program to adjust these:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/Al...Dimensions.zip

Feel free to hack into the code.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Travis wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to standardize the sizes of multiple embedded charts so I can
copy the charts into Powerpoint. I can set the PlotArea
.Left,.Height,.Width,.Top numbers, but the left inside gridline of the chart
still shifts a little inside the PlotArea, which I assume is related to the
read only InsideHeight,InsideWidth, InsideLeft, InsideTop numbers. If you
want to set the constant dimensions of the inside area, does anyone know a
way to iterate through each chart to make these adjustments?