Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Clone worksheets?

Copy the sheet then F5SpecialConstants.

Check the constants you want to clear(like numbers) and OK.

EditClearClear Contents

If you have several sheets I would do the above on each one then save those
sheets in a new workbook for next year.

You could Save AsFile TypeTemplate(*.xlt) if you choose.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:54:00 -0800, bmartucci
wrote:

I'm not too Excel literate, but is there a way to basically clone an Excel
worksheet without the values? I know you can do this with databases. I have
sheets I use from year to year and hate to do a Save As and then clear out
all the values, or a copy, and then clear the values, or data. I tried the
Paste Special tab, but the values/data still transfer over. I want to retain
my column headings and categories, and formulas, nothing else.
Thanks.