Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
been dribbled to 2007 been dribbled to 2007 is offline

Default maybe lookup/index/match/sumproduct

thank you Sir Jean-Guy

"pinmaster" wrote:

Hi

Sorry to say but that is beyond my expertise, I'm sure some people are
already working on that so be patient and good luck.

Regards!
Jean-Guy

"been dribbled to 2007" wrote:

almost ,Sir

yet i need to clarify that
need a formula, to replace the formulas of Col.D without a helper column
COL.C.

please add..."i need a single formula, without building a list under Col D.
this may look like a calculator...".
..in mySheet1: The Col.A and Col.B <10000 rows has a value in series and
its hidden. Due to a long list of values which will be fed intermittently
with data, i need to avoid long calculation time.
the user will just feed in two data "c and 1460" and the formula must be
able to gave the cumulative sum.

hope that your formula can be a little bit adjusted to suit my request.
thanks again
dribler2