Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CaOrAl CaOrAl is offline

Default ASSIG MACROS TO DROP DOWN LIST

Hello and happy new year 2007 to you all,

I am working on a excel book for which I have created a series of
macros which will help me to short the info according to different
criteria, such as client name etc...

The idea is that the users can easily access the information they are
looking for. The next step is something I do not know how to go about.

I want to create a drop down list with, for instance, all the clients
and assign to each one its respective macros, in such a way that when
the user selects its client the corresponding macro will run.

I am fairly new to excel and know nothing about programming...could
somebody give me a hand or tell me if this is possible

Thank you in advance,

Aisak