Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Unwanted decimal places when entering integers

Hi Gord and RD

Sorry to have to report it is still the same as earlier versions.
I saved a file with Calculation set to Manual. Closed XL2007. Opened
XL2007, loaded the file then created a new Workbook and Calculation mode
was Manual

--
Regards

Roger Govier

Thanks RD

As far as 2007 and "calc mode" goes, I have yet to install 2007 so
others will
have to feedback to us.

Roger G. Are you out there?

Gord

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:13:54 -0800, "Ragdyer"
wrote:

You're right Gord.
I've been under this impression for several years now, and I don't
remember
where and/or how I got it. I seem to remember testing it somehow ...
one
way or another ... but it's a mute point now.

Thanks for the correction ... and apologies to any and all that I
might have
misled.

BUT ... the question still stands as to whether or not that other
stupid
"feature" (auto-calc), is still a "feature" in the 2007 version.