Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Color Cells Summing

Han,

I am not really getting the problem. Can you explain from the bottom?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"HANYANA via OfficeKB.com" <u30570@uwe wrote in message
Hey Max & Bob,
i Figured it out in the end, the securoty was up too high ... derr..
Sorry to be a pain but can you guys help me with one last thing? i need to
share some data from cells on this worksheet to another layed out work

sheet
and i dont know how. i know i am a pain
eg :
SIMON 0 16 ADRIAN 0 0
RAY 0 0 DANE 0 0

These numbers all have formulas which change when i add the colours.
( that's why i thought you could help as you did a fantastic job helping

me
there).

Well, Happy New Year, i hope you don't mind helping me.
Thanks
Han