Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Present Excel data with a different program

I'm betting that it's a "22 inch monitor".

But I don't have a suggestion (outside of use excel) to the OP.

Bernard Liengme wrote:

Please elaborate on: "a 22 in monitor"
happy new year
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"matstara" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone ever seen/heard of a simple program that can take real time
data from an Excel spreadsheet and display it on the screen?
I work for a manufacturing company and the operator inputs data into an
Excel sheet. The manager wants it displayed on a 22 in monitor that we
have hung above the production line. I tried using a different Excel
sheet and just link the data to that sheet and present it, but it
creates problems. So I'm looking for a simple program that can take the
data from a couple of rows in Excel and present them on a screen.
Anyone?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson