Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How to send a single page email from excel 2000 using outlook xp

Hi vols2812

See number 3
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"vols2812" wrote in message ...
I updated my pc with software for my cell phone sync, the softward updated my
Outlook , now while trying to send a single page out of an excel workbook I
get an error message that I don't have my mailbox sent up correctly or that
my connection is not made,,, both of which are ok. I am using Excel 2000. My
IT Dept keeps telling me I will need to buy an upgarde of Excel to make it
work....There's got to be a way to make this work ...is there?