Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cell properties changes

You can do this manually or automatically by using VBA.

Manually:

1. select cell A1 and pull-down Edit Copy
2 select cell A2 and pull-down Edit PasteSpecial with formats checked

Automatically:

1. enter this line in a standard module:

Public readyy As Boolean

2. in Worksheet code enter:

If Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
If readyy Then
Range("A1").Copy
Range("A2").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats
readyy = False
Exit Sub
End If
Else
readyy = True

After this any formating changes you make to A1 will be reflected in A2.

If you are not familiar with VBA see:

Gary's Student

"faeiz2" wrote:

Hi all, how do I make a cell to follow any changes I make to another
cell. Example I change border & shading for A1 and I want it reflect in
A2 etc.