Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default Autofilter not working properly

The Autofilter is set up to assume a Header row which does not get filtered.
If you select rows 2 thru 30,000, like you mentioned, then row 2 will be
considered the Header. One easy way to check is by looking at which row the
dropdown arrow box appears in? Is it in Row 2? Then turn off the
AutoFilter, and re-apply it selecting rows 1 thru 30,000.

HTH,
Elkar

"Raza" wrote:

When I autofilter my database the area selected is rows 2 thru 30,000

cell A2 is CD0000

I filter: greater than CD9999

For some strange reason, everything is filtered out properly except row 2!
What's going on?