Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default LINKING CELL PATTERNS BETWEEN WORKSHEETS

Formulas return values--not formats.

Maybe you can use some sort of macro to do copy|paste????

grebo133 wrote:

Along with linking a cell value between worksheets within the same workbook
e.g. storing =APRtoSEP!B5 (worksheet APRtoSEP) in the cell APRtoMAY!B5
(worksheet APRtoMAY), I would like to link the PATTERN (.PatternColorIndex
???? property) for the cell APRtoSEP!B5 in the cell APRtoMAY!B5. Please
advise on the full formula I should store in the cell APRtoMAY!B5 to link
both value and pattern. Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson