Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Excel Automatic Calculation Options will not Save

Hi Fred,

This setting is for all open Excel workbooks and is taken from the first opened workbook.
You seem to have another workbook open already (with calculation set to manual) at the time you open this one.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel