Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Costi Costi is offline

Default Control Cursor movement with Tab

Thanks Gord, could you please provide the example of the Sheet_change code?
Costi

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

See Bob Phillips' site for info on using a named range.

There is also sheet_change code that will leap around in any order you like.

If you want an example of that, post back.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:30:01 -0800, Costi
wrote:

I have created a form with Excel. I need to know if I can plan the path of
the cursor so that when the user presses Tab, the cursor goes to a
predetermined cell (Or group of cells) rather than just move logically to the
next unprotected cell.

Thank you